Pages

Friday, December 22, 2017

twinkling stars

Hello my quilty friends, I have a new quilt for you. The pattern is a Jenny over at Missouri Star Quilts. I saw the patterns and love making stars. Then the daily deal was the Kaffe Classic in peacock. I knew I had to make it!  Now the pattern calls for 5" charm packs. I used a jelly roll, and the only problem was I did not have enough fabric for the last row of stars. 

Shhh...don't tell anyone the last row is missing! 

I just love how this beauty turned out. I had it quilted in a pattern called Circle Drama and it looks great with all the dots and circles in the Kaffe fabric. 
And Of course I used some yummy super soft minky on the back. 
Isn't that a lovely shade of purple? you can really see the quilting on the minky. 
I had just enough of the purple to do the border and binding...I think I only have about 6 inches of the binding left. Phewww! 
One last full look before I go. 
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas! 
Until I see you again wishing you quilty hug~ Heide 

linky-
Finish up Friday. 

7 comments:

  1. Season's Greetings to you Heide. Another beautiful finish, love the shades of KF fabrics, and the backing, this will be a winter delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Can't go wrong with purple, especially in KF fabrics! Congratulations on a wonderful finish, and for winning this round of binding chicken :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty quilt. Congrats on your finish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Merry Christmas, Heide!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purple!!! My favorite color!. I normally am not a fan of Kaffe Fassett fabrics but these are awesome! The purple minky is perfect. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete